Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yes...yet another blog to keep up with...

I know...everyone has a blog these days, huh?  Blah...blah...blah...  Well, I'm going to try not to be too Ordinary! 

Since this is my first post, a little about me.  I'm a not-quite middle-aged wife (well, I might live to be 100!) and mom of two terrific daughters and one super son-in-law.  I'm also a soon-to-be-first-time grandmother (MiMi is preferred)!  I'm also the favorite person of our adorable Jack Russell Terrier!  I also lay claim to three other young men as my "adopted" sons and two "adopted" daughters-in-law (and I guess I have to count all the dogs that belong to them too)!

What drives me?  What motivates me?  Hmmm...anything with organization to it!  I guess that would explain why I really like...okay...am almost obsessed with 1) Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University; 2) The Krazy Coupon Lady; 3) Weight Watchers; 4) The Fly Lady; and 5) anything in an Excel spreadsheet!

So that's a pretty good list to start a blog with....

No comments:

Post a Comment